What are you built for?
We celebrate those with the courage to take action.
The ADMCi Foundation is reinvigorating master-craftsmanship as an engine for sustained and uniquely valuable growth. We identify, curate, and promote courageous people with remarkable capabilities to build value across industries and audiences.
Jim Jacoby and Scott Miller, two extraordinary entrepreneurs, are the driving force behind ADMCi. Jacoby from digital roots and Miller from the roots of manufacturing, both are dedicated to building an organization to improve the world around us.
Their commitment to this vision is extraordinary, first exemplified by lifting a master designer named JT Nesbitt to new levels. He has achieved industry-changing impact in design and craftsmanship through the commission and completion of the Bienville Legacy Motorcycle. And, because their vision of investment requires total commitment, Jacoby and Miller are personally riding these superbikes for land-speed records at the Bonneville Salt Flats.
Meet the studio 4dc
ADMCi's latest endeavor is the founding of a one-of-a-kind hub for the creative application of craftsmanship for the digital age. Using the tenets of master builders and makers of the past, ADMCi's design-focused Studio for Digital Craftsmanship molds beautiful experiences that make complex digital tasks simple and human.
- Research and analytics and competitive landscape mapping
- User experience design and user interface planning
- Brand architecture, evolution, and management
- Interactive application development and integration with legacy systems
- Data architecture and hierarchies
- Artificial intelligence and natural language development
Meet the Bienville Legacy
Three concept bikes are complete and are setting the standard for an entirely new paradigm in design, engineering, and performance. The results -- in museum galleries and highway speed-runs across the country -- speak for themselves.
- The most luxurious, sophisticated engineering of its kind
- Aerospace-grade materials manipulated as old-world master-craft
- Titanium, carbon-fiber, hand-tooled leather, mahogany details
- 1650cc (100ci) liquid-cooled V4 engine* producing 185hp
*super-charger kit and tuning redefines performance at over 300hp
- Personal fitting and custom geometries